Thursday, November 15, 2012

Urbanna, Virginia

As promised yesterday, here are my photos from the World Wide Photowalk on October 13th in beautiful Urbanna, Virginia. As I did last year (which I just realized I never blogged about! So, it seems I was even less with it last year than I was this year!), I again used the incredibly fun lens, Muse by Lensbaby, which I spoke about here. It bends the light in so many delicious ways. 

This was the most gorgeous day, and I had so much fun just wandering around the town with my best friend. aww. sap. ;) 
via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com


 No,  he's not forgetting something. Jason made his own pinhole lens out of a camera body cap.
via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com


I had no idea I would love the below picture so much until I started processing it. The focus on the textures of the greens and blues and yellows on the bottom of the boat, and those bright yellow jacks (or whatever they are called) holding up the boat, just make me smile. The blur all around the edges with that blue shadow on the bottom left. I just love this photo, which is why I chose it for my entry in the contest.
via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

church spires via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

row boat via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com

via foobella.blogspot.com




Alas, I did not have the winning picture for my city.  Oh well. I guess it's not about the contest, really, is it? You can click here to see all the submissions from our walk as well as the winning photo. 

2 comments:

  1. Just a lovely blog you have, great photos❤thank you for becoming a follower of mine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dagmar! And thank you for following my blog as well. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. If I have comment moderation on it may take a while for your comment to appear. =)