Friday, April 19, 2013

New Photography/Design Website

I have not posted in quite a while. I have not even visited any blogs...much. 

 I've just been working working and working at work. 
And to think I don't even have kids to blame it on. 

But I am still here. I promise. 

via www.foobella.blogspot.com
my polymer clay creations, and an "argh" eraser  I got in my Christmas stocking. 

I have been doing something mildly creative, though.
I'm working on a photography and design website for myself and my husband.

See, he's a professional photographer, unlike me, the amateur. 
(Though, I have been published in the past*, and have been going to school for photography and design, so that's something, right?) 

Anyway, we have a website for our fine art photography and graphic design work that you can check out if you'd like, even though I'm still working on it. It's pretty exciting for me.

It's called Bella & Blackstone.
You can visit at www.bellaandblackstone.com

I'll be back with an explanation of the name and maybe a little more about us.

And I will be back to following your blogs as soon as I can. 

I really miss you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. I have comment moderation on, so it may take a while for your comment to appear. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...