Sunday, July 13, 2014

Accidental Pictures

I was going through my online photo albums and found a lot of "accidental pictures". We've all done it. We have our cell phones or real cameras in hand to take a picture and then something happens and without knowing it we've snapped an unintended picture. I found them to be really interesting, especially as a grouping, and thought I'd share them. This might even become a regular series ...because we know its bound to happen again.








I love it when the camera somehow bends the light like in the photo above.




Thanks for visiting. 


4 comments:

  1. What do you think the third one is cause it looks like bunny molecules!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what it is, but it's pretty cool. And bunny molecules? ha.

      Delete
  2. Surprisingly cool! Whenever I take an inadvertent photo with my cell phone, it's always of something boring like a wall, the floor, my desk etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bella, well at least they are colourful. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. If I have comment moderation on it may take a while for your comment to appear. =)