Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"Grow Your Blog" Party

I just joined the "Grow Your Own Blog" Party. I hope it doesn't interfere with the other important event I am attending on the same day. My wedding! 

Grow Your Blog Party

I am joining the party because I want more followers. Who doesn't? Also, I want more blogs to follow. Yes, me, the girl who already follows just about every blog out there. How could I possibly follow any more blogs than I already do? Well, honestly, I need to weed some out that I thought I would enjoy, but turns out they just weren't for me. I want more creative bloggers to follow, to get inspired by, and so that's why I am going to this virtual party. 

p.s. Obviously, I can't possibly attend the party with abandon that day, since I am getting married, but I will have a post about it the day before, and have a give-away, too. And I will happily visit as many blogs as I can the following weeks. I can't wait to find new creative people to follow. 

If you want to grow your blog and also find more blogs to follow, please join me. 
Click the image above to add your blog to the list!

4 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me???? Wedding!! Ohh my goodness- congrats on your special day! Don't you worry about this event- there will be plenty of time to visit ifs later-- the post with all the names will stay. Have a wonderful wonderful day!!!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Vicki! Yep. Wedding day! Thanks for visiting! I am excited to find new blogs to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on taking this step, not the blogging, the other more significant and magical event. Much happiness to both of you before and after the day.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. If I have comment moderation on it may take a while for your comment to appear. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...