Thursday, June 5, 2014

Spring Laziness and My New Old Iphone 4s

Hello blog. It has been a while. I have much going on here in my world, but little energy to put together a post about it. But that's okay. I am enjoying myself, and my husband, and my yard, which is still a work in progress. The yard, not the husband. He's all good, as am I. ;)

Mr. Magnum moving his bed to the middle of the room. 

I did get an iphone, though, which is a very funny turn of events if you knew Jason and me. When we met, he was an Apple and I was a PC. When it comes to computers that hasn't changed, but when it comes to phones, he is now an Android and I am an Apple. Crazy but true!

Mollie has to let me know she is there.

I've had two android phones since I met him. Before that I still had a flip phone, which I kind of miss every once in a while. Those were simpler times, weren't they? So, why did I get an iphone? I'm a practical girl, and I don't need a lot of bells and whistles in my phones. I do have some requirements, though. I need good battery life, a good camera, and for my phone to react swiftly and appropriately when I tap it (not to lag behind), all of which Apple is known for.  So, I took the plunge. 

I did; however, get a used iphone 4s. I'm not into contracts and there is no way I could buy a new one. This is not an advertisement for them, but have you heard of Ting? They are relatively new, and Jason just switched his phone service over to them and now I am with them, too. What a difference. Great customer service compared to past experiences, which we will not go into because I want to forget how awful it was. We are both in a better place now in the cell phone department. Let's hope it stays that way. 

So, while the phone is wonderful, I am most pleased with the great camera. I've never had so many megapixels to work with before and I've been known to take a lot of pictures with my phone. So, I've been having fun with it. (though, it does keep me from editing all those photos on my real camera.☺)


sculpey clay figures via foobella.blogspot.com
Some of my tiny clay figurines.

I could never get closeup shots like this with my previous phone. There was no adjusting the focus, so anything closeup was just a blur. Not anymore!

diner, coffee and eyeglasses via foobella.blogspot.com
Breakfast at HoneyButter's Kitchen. Cute retro diner feel.

College Deli W&M via foobella.blogspot.com
Lunch at The College Deli. Nice patio. 
Good grilled cheese sandwich, but then, that's kind of hard to mess up.

Around our yard. 

Jason makes good bread

Jason's irises in bloom
Wright Brothers Memorial and a genius via foobella.blogspot.com
Ok, so, this is a picture I took with my iphone, of another picture (me, circa 1984).
Today is Throwback Thursday, though, right? ;)

♥☻♥

~Have a great weekend~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. If I have comment moderation on it may take a while for your comment to appear. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...