Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Our Shop Of Cool Stuff on Etsy

I've been trying to get our Etsy Shop up and running for years, and I've finally done it.  It's slim pickings right now, and slowly but surely it will start filling up with our original photography, crafts, and vintage finds. 

My mother has been cleaning out her garage, so right now I have some of her vintage sugar bowl and creamer collection for sale and I will be adding more as days go by.

You can also see our Shop Of Cool Stuff in the right hand side bar of this blog.

                          



Please come check us out and favorite our shop.

Follow me on Instagram

Thank you for visiting.

😀



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. If I have comment moderation on it may take a while for your comment to appear. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...