Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

I hope everyone has a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve.


A friend of mine says about going out on New Year's Eve, "It's amateur night." Meaning, this is the night when those of us who never go out the rest of the year put on our best party faces and try to act like we know how to party it up, when in reality we would probably rather be curled up on the sofa with our loved ones, watching the ball drop on TV... or dare I say, sleeping. ha.

Needless to say, we will be staying home tonight. Safe and cozy. 

And to the ones we love who are going through hard times, be it financial, emotional, or health related, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a better 2013 and years to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. If I have comment moderation on it may take a while for your comment to appear. =)