Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Drawing To A Close

The semester is just about over. I have to study for my final exam in Public Speaking, which is Monday. I've never been so happy to be finished with a class.

Now, for my drawing class? I was sad that class had to end. BUT. I'll be happily returning to the same disheveled art room in January for Drawing 2.

Here are some of the figure studies I did.

figure study
These are all the demure poses. You can go to my flickr page to see some full monty's.

figure study


figure study

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are an amazing artist! The first thing I ever drew when I started out was nude portraits in charcoal. I loved it because you couldn't really do it wrong or right, it's all in your perception. I would love for you to check out my blog as well and let me know what you think. Not much in the way of drawings but it's still a fairly new blog. I show art more in an interior design aspect there. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. If I have comment moderation on it may take a while for your comment to appear. =)