Thursday, August 5, 2010

One Last Time

I just wanted to show you the winning photo from my city's photowalk in Yorktown, Virginia. You can click the picture to go to the photowalk site to see the rest of the entries from our city.

photo by Kristina Johnson

And here is the excellent entry of my photowalk mate, Miss Poo:

Another friend of mine, 3,000 miles away, participated in the walk at Descanso Gardens in La Canada Flintridge, California. Here's his lovely shot:
As of this posting, his walk leader hadn't chosen a winner yet, so he's still got a chance! Sorry, strike that. I just went back and saw that his leader has now picked someone else as winner. boo.

See ya'll next year!


Oh, and in case you were wondering, my (losing) entry was the cyclist. Ah well, better luck next year.

uphill climb - Yorktown, Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. If I have comment moderation on it may take a while for your comment to appear. =)