Thursday, June 2, 2011

About A Boy

It's been awhile since I've blogged, and it's because of a boy. It's amazing how you lose all track of time when you meet someone...and you really like them...a lot. 

But this post is not really about that boy. I just brought him up to explain my absence and the fact that I was recently telling him a cute little story in the "History of Foo", and I thought it was something that others might like to hear, too. You know, just something to get the blog ball rolling again. So, here it is: 
"After my divorce, my first home of my very own was here [link removed to protect the innocent].  I remember a lady that lived in the building next to mine. Her name was Siobhan. She told me she had her name legally changed to get away from her family for some reason that I can no longer remember, but it was something very mysterious.
Anyway, I'd see her out walking her dogs when I came home from work. She was a bit odd but nice. Siobhan was very talky talky to me, and I would think to myself how nice it would be to make friends with a neighbor just like you see in sitcoms and such. You know, like 'Friends'. So, I went over to her apartment one afternoon, and as we were sitting there watching Star Trek: The Next Generation, she started feeling my leg. 
And then I told her I had to go....and I never went to her house again." 

3 comments:

  1. HaHa...Patrice told me I needed to read your lastest blog. Now I know why :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. =)Thanks for visiting, catbre. I need to start writing stories about the history of foo and pure energy! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. If I have comment moderation on it may take a while for your comment to appear. =)