Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tis the Halloween Season

Happy October!

We all know what that means. 

In celebration of what always feels like a very short month of fun with ghosts and goblins, here is a collage I made of my husband's Halloween office party from last year. 
The theme was a circus freak show but to be more PC, they went with CarnEvil.

click the image for a larger view...if you dare...
Halloween CarnEvil Office Party Pictured from left to right starting from the top left: What looks like the little shop of human body parts; peep show of grotesque images; talking sculpture of doom; hall of mirrors; more body parts in jar; bloody hand print; shrunken village; skulls galore and more; creepy veggie meat platter clown head; a human sawed in half with guts and all; tattoos; and balloon darts game, where I won a prize on my first throw! 

Tis the season to be scary!


p.s. collage made in Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. If I have comment moderation on it may take a while for your comment to appear. =)