Thursday, October 18, 2018

More 3D Printing and Halloween Paper Crafts


I've been busy. JC keeps printing, and I keep painting and paper crafting. 

3D printed spider:
3D printed spider via foobella.blogspot.com

3D printed spider via foobella.blogspot.com

Nightmare Before Christmas Bats, Jack Skellington, and Sally cut on my Silhouette Cameo
My plan is to make a mobile with them:

Silhouette Cameo Nightmare Before Christmas via foobella.blogspot.com

So much stuff to finish painting here; 3D Groot, Dalek sitting on a 3D column, a water tower, a bunny, coffins and mummies. Yes, all this stuff is 3D printed, except for the paper bats, which are painted cardstock. 

3D Printing Groot, Dalek, Coffin, Mummy via foobella.blogspot.com

USS Enterprise, Next Generation model:
Star Trek Next Generation USS Enterprise via foobella.blogspot.com

whew.

Thanks for visiting!
👽

[All 3D print designs found on thingiverse.com]

1 comment:

I love to hear from you. If I have comment moderation on it may take a while for your comment to appear. =)