Thursday, October 11, 2018

3D Halloween Printing Fun!

JC has been getting into the season of Halloween. 
He's dusted off the 3D printer and given me a lot of work to do painting things. 

These are magic pumpkins, before being painted. 
3D printed pumpkins via foobella.blogspot.com

See the magic? When you put a light inside, a jackolantern face glows.
3D printed pumpkin via foobella.blogspot.com

Below is a short video of a skeleton in the process of being printed.



 Pumpkins are all painted. Now to paint the skeleton votive holder. 
3D printed pumpkins and skeleton votive via foobella.blogspot.com

3D printed votive via foobella.blogspot.com

Looking spooky!
3D printed skeleton votive via foobella.blogspot.com

Below is a skull JC printed last year, which I just got around to painting. I did it in phases, and I just told him with this last shot, that this skull is getting scarier and scarier. I think that means I'm done with him. Pretty soon I won't be able to be in the same room with it.

3D printed skull and skeleton votive via foobella.blogspot.com

I think my favorite is the coffin and mummy. 
3D printed mummy and coffin via foobella.blogspot.com

I have yet to paint them.

3D printed mummy and coffin via foobella.blogspot.com

Next to a cap for scale. I love miniatures, maybe that's why this is my favorite. 

3D printed mummy and coffin via foobella.blogspot.com

 And here is one of the above pumpkins sitting on top of a lamp to demonstrate the glowing. There was a blip in the printing process, that is why you see the line through his noggin. 
3D printed glowing pumpkin via foobella.blogspot.com

Thanks for visiting!
💀

{All the 3D printing designs were found on www.thingiverse.com}

foobella.blogspot.com


2 comments:

  1. Those are all marvelous, especially when painted! Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my dear! They are so much fun to paint when I get inspired to do so. ha.

      Delete

I love to hear from you. If I have comment moderation on it may take a while for your comment to appear. =)