Monday, October 29, 2018

3D Printed Dickens Village Accessories

JC has been printing little accessory pieces for our Dept. 56 Dickens Christmas Village.

3D Printed fountain for Dept 56 Dickens Village
3D printed fountain


3D Printed fountain for Dept 56 Dickens Village


3D Printed dogs and cat for Dept 56 Dickens Village
3D printed dogs and cat next to my watch for scale

3D Printed dogs and cat for Dept 56 Dickens Village
3d printed dogs and cats for Dickens Village 

I can't wait to paint them. Although, they are so tiny, and I am so fidgety fingers. I'll do my best. The standing dog will be painted to look like our dog, Mollie, a beautiful brindle.

Thanks for visiting!

🐶

{All 3D printing design files found on Thingiverse.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. If I have comment moderation on it may take a while for your comment to appear. =)