Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Time is Here!

Hello! Hello! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

I am now going to bombard this blog with Christmas until the end of December. That's how much I love it and how excited I am to have someone else in my life who loves it, too. 

Here are a few instagrams from this weekend. 

This is the first of probably many I will post of my Dickens' Village. I love it so much. 
Dickens Christmas village via foobella.blogspot.com

Yesterday we made four tiny little gingerbread houses from a kit. This was not my idea of fun at first. Very messy, and there is no way we could get them to look like they do on the box. That's a joke. 
gingerbread house via foobella.blogspot.com

But, as Jason said, even at their worst, they are very cute, and we will get better next year. 
gingerbread house via www.foobella.blogspot.com

I said, "Next year? You're going to make me do this again?" ha!

Don't worry, I will, because the final product is too cute not to. 

(photos by Jason)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. If I have comment moderation on it may take a while for your comment to appear. =)