Wednesday, January 11, 2017

3D Printed Camera. Say Cheese!

Today I bring you the cutest little non-functional camera you'll ever see. ↓

3D printed camera magnet via foobella.blogspot.com

Here it is on the printer, and before Jason took a black sharpie to it↓
3D printed camera magnet via foobella.blogspot.com

You can see in the picture above, the reel with the filament on it, and how it is fed into the printer. This is a gold filament, which is slightly shimmery. 

3D printed camera magnet via foobella.blogspot.com


3D printed camera magnet via foobella.blogspot.com

It's a magnet, too!  Jason designed it with an indentation in the back to insert a magnet for his IN/OUT board at work, where he is a photographer.

3D printed camera magnet via foobella.blogspot.com

3D printed camera magnet via foobella.blogspot.com


...and for scale. Say cheese! ↓

3D printed camera magnet via foobella.blogspot.com

Here is the magnet on our fridge. You can see the texture that is the result of lines of filament being laid down. ↓

3D printed camera magnet via foobella.blogspot.com


This is the second 3D object that Jason designed himself using the free 3D design program, Tinkercad.  My next post, I will show you a few functional prints that he's made. This 3D printer comes in quite handy. 

📷

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

I love to hear from you. If I have comment moderation on it may take a while for your comment to appear. =)